Why City University College

Study towards a recognized UK degree here at City University College in Doha!
All programmes are licensed by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Qatar.
Whether you want to build your foundation, further your studies and go to university, look for employment or start your own business, our hands-on route provides you with practical experience and specifically enhances your career prospects.




International Foundation Diploma:
Your International Foundation Diploma is awarded by Ulster University (UK) and recognised by universities in Doha and abroad.


BSc (Honours) in Business Studies:
You will graduate in three years of full-time study.

If you already have a Diploma, you can directly pursue a final (third) year of study and obtain your Bachelor (Hons) degree from Ulster University.

You will obtain a bachelor degree in a more practical and affordable way, suitable to your lifestyle.


Higher National Certificate and Higher National Diploma:
These degrees are awarded by Pearson Education (UK). You will achieve significant academic credibility with the option to transfer your credits to receive a bachelor degree either at City University College from Ulster University or from a choice of 339 universities worldwide.


Customised Programmes:
You can give your business a boost and optimise your employees’ performance and efficiency through our tailor-made programmes.


Boost your English:
If you are looking to improve your English and IELTS score, you can join our IELTS preparation courses. City University College is an IELTS Registration Centre for the British Council.


Student Support Services:
City University College is the official representative of international universities in Qatar. If you are looking to study abroad, we provide education consultancy and support international students in applying to any chosen discipline in any chosen university worldwide. City University College experts will guide you all the way through the university admission process and assist you with visas and travel overseas.