After receiving your Higher National Diploma, you can transfer your 240 credits and pursue your university studies by directly joining year 3 university students, either at City University College (and get a degree from Ulster University), or at up to 339 other universities worldwide.


Please visit the link below to view a regularly updated list of universities that accept BTEC credit transfers worldwide:




To transfer your credits abroad, City University College can support you through our affiliated Study International and Universities International services: we support international students in applying to any chosen discipline in any chosen university worldwide, guiding you all the way through this process, and assisting you with visas and overseas travel.