HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
Pearson Education Ltd
The Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Doha
Part-time (1 year and 3 months after completion of HNC) or full-time (1 year after completion of HNC)
Upon completion of Year 2, you will obtain a specialist diploma of BTEC Level 5: the Higher National Diploma (HND).
What is the HND?
- HND is equivalent to a second year of university study (120 credits).
- HND is a stand-alone diploma accepted by employers and over 339 universities worldwide.
- 240-credits are gained over the period of 2 years.
- Credits can be transferred to complete your Bachelor’s Degree at a growing list of 339 universities worldwide.
- It provides specialised development in your chosen field of study.
- It prepares you for a professional career and guarantees you a smooth transition to work.